mié, 01 mar|
Get Movin' In March
All month long we are focusing on getting you moving and improving your cardiovascular endurance!!!
Time & Location
01 mar, 0:00
About The Event
The American Heart Association recommends at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity physical activity every week OR 30 minutes per day 5 days per week.
Guess what y'all? That's exactly what we are going to work our way up to (if you're not already there).
All month long I will help you build (or continue to build) a habit of being active.
Whether you’re working towards completing the daily mini-workout assigned, adding these exercises to your current routine, or just becoming more mindful of it all, I want you to be as successful as possible in your endeavors.
Check out how we're going to conquer this goal together...
- You will receive a complete workout calendar for the month.
- Each day you will be assigned a 10-15 minute, mini-workout to complete.
- Every morning at 5AM CST in our Private Facebook Group we will reveal all of the details of the mini-workout you are assigned that day.
- You will also receive an instructional video showing you how to complete each exercise. (If any modifications are needed DO NOT hesitate to ask.)
- Complete your mini-workout at any point in your day (at home or the gym).
- Once you've completed it, head back over to the private FB group and let us know on our daily post how it went!
If you're ready to take charge of your cardiovascular health:
- Sign-up (and invite friends to join you)
- Keep an eye out for your workout calendar (being sent out Feb. 28th)
- Join our private Facebook group (link will be sent with calendar)
- Complete daily workout (at home or in the gym)
- Have fun!!!